January 2019 - Present Unity engineer.
DWANGO Co., Ltd.
April 2013 - December 2018 Back-end web developer.
I’ve been involved in rebuilding a live streaming service, and maintenance it.
The list below is a summary of the work.
- The existing service had so large code base made of PHP. We rebuilt it by Scala with appling Domain-Driven Design.
- Existing domain knowledge that is contained by the service was too large to describe by one monolithic application, so we divided the service into many micro services that has a responsibility to describe the knowledge of bounded context.
May 2009 - March 2013 Game and in-house tool developer (Part-time worker).
I’ve been involved in the development of
- sub system to embed within online games. (Powered by Node.js.)
- in-house tools to help operation of game services. (A WPF application that made of C#.)
Tokyo University of Technology
Bachelor of Media Science, March 2013
Mainly I studied technologies about 3DCG contents production.
- Python (Only for automation of small chores.)
- C/C++ (Only as a hobby.)
- Haskell (Only as a hobby.)
- GLSL (Only as a hobby.)
- HLSL (Only as a hobby.)
- OpenCL C (Only as a hobby.)
- Go (Only as a hobby.)
- Play Framework
- Spring Boot
- Unity (Only as a hobby.)
- OpenGL (Only as a hobby.)
- XNA (Only as a hobby.)
- OpenCL (Only as a hobby.)
- Adobe Media Server